Omega Grow is a fast-acting, water soluble fish fertilizer that is made through enzymatic action that digests whole fish and converts it into a powerful bio-fertilizer for organic growing. Our hydrolyzed fish uses no heat in the production process which allows it to retain more proteins, amino acids, oils, vitamins, and micro nutrients as opposed to fish emulsions which utilizes heat and tends to burn off many of these beneficial properties. Our water soluble formula is thin enough to run through drip or other irrigation systems and is also effective through foliar spraying.
Designed and formulated to offer exceptional growth, one feeding is all you need to see how effective this 3-2-2 formula is. Omega Grow will provide all the
elements necessary for healthy roots, stems, and foliage that will ensure you maximize your vegetative phase as you prepare your plants for the crucial phase of bloom. This fertilizer was designed to support plant, stem, and root growth.
Manufactured with high quality ingredients for growers who want the best out of their gardens.
Why Omega Grow?
• Contains macro nutrients for plant growth
• Rich in micro nutrients for plant growth
• Abundant amounts of amino acids and sugars that will feed soil microbes
• Contains naturally occuring enzymes
• Contains kelp which hold micro elements that help in plant growth
• Enzymatically processed which preserves beneficial properties
• Natural and organic formulation
• Aids in the growth of lush and vigorous vegetative growth
• Builds resistance to stressful situation
Directions for use:
5-15 ml per gallon of water
Shake well or stir before each use
Check and modify pH as need for optimum performance
Derived from: Fish protein hydrolysate, kelp, phosphoric acid, potassium sulfate
Check out these articles to see how Omega Bloom can help your grow!
"The Benefits of Biostimulants in Agriculture and Cannabis"
"Biostimulants in Agriculture and Cannabis Growing"
"Top 5 Reasons Why You Need Kelp in Your Garden"
"Fish Hydrolysate: The Best Supplement to Increase THC and Terpene Profiles"